Volunteer: Web Designer
You are in college and studying to become a Web Designer or are already working as a professional Web Designer with an eye for clean and modern web design? You understand how powerful good design can be, and you know how to visually and emotionally build, maintain, and evolve a cohesive brand. You have a strong, focused sense of visual style and taste, and you can clearly articulate your design decisions. You believe that the Teachers on Wheels website could benefit from a makeover and already have some great ideas on how to translate our mission and programs into amazing visuals and an amazing user experiences for visitors of our website? If this is you, then we’d like to hear from you!
How you’ll make an impact:
You will be instrumental in developing the Teachers on Wheels brand and will directly influence how Teachers on Wheels’ mission is understood by the public. Your designs will determine the success and outcomes of fundraising campaigns and in turn the success of our programs.
What you will do:
- Conceptualize an original and compelling website design for the Teachers on Wheels website.
- Create wireframes to communicate the design and user interactions to Web Developer.
- Work with the Executive Directors of Teachers on Wheels US, Australia and India to develop and define the Teachers on Wheels brand.
- Help in the design and development of layouts and graphics for marketing materials for web, print, advertising, email, and social.
- Provide guidance and design visuals for fundraising campaigns.
- You breathe brand and design with an eye for clean and modern web design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a clearly-articulated creative vision.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Talent for graphics design.
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism.
|Location||Work from home|