Teachers on Wheels is seeking an experienced Copyrighter to help us write authentic, persuasive, compelling and inspiring content for all external communications. You’ll craft compelling copy for our website, flyers, marketing materials and social media channels. You will work with team members to make sure our communications are both on-brand and effective, bringing Teachers on Wheels’ mission and impact to life through your words.
How you’ll make an impact:
As the resident Copyrighter Expert you will play a crucial role in helping to develop and set the Teachers on Wheels brand, voice and tone. You will directly influence how Teachers on Wheels’ mission is understood by the public and you’ll have an impact on the success of fundraising campaigns.
What you will do:
- Write copy for all Teachers on Wheels’ materials such as marketing campaigns, emails and web pages.
- Deliver excellent copy that aligns to our brand voice and inspires the reader.
- Work with the Executive Directors of Teachers on Wheels US, Australia and India to create content for fundraising and awareness campaigns.
- Develop creative social media captions.
- Help develop and set the Teachers on Wheels voice and tone.
- 3 years of professional experience.
- Previous experience working with a non-profit organization is helpful but not necessary.
- Diverse portfolio of copy examples including the web, print, advertising, email, and social.
- Ability to adapt copy tone of voice to align with various audiences.
Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills.
Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Proficiency in using online tools such as Google Docs, Google Calendar, E-mail, Slack and/or Microsoft Office.
|Work from home
|Average of 5 hours per week