Teachers on Wheels is seeking a creative person who can visualize our mobile classrooms in beautiful 3D models or animations. You are a graduate student pursuing a degree in computer animation or a professional 3D Artist and Animator who would like to apply their creativity and passion to a worthwhile charitable cause while honoring your skills and expand your portfolio? You have created beautiful 3D models and animations for use on websites and web videos? You have created 2D and 3D explainer videos, showcasing products or projects? If this is you, then get in touch with us!
How you’ll make an impact:
Your artwork and animations will play a center role in Teacher on Wheels’ online presence, media and fundraising campaigns. Your designs will directly determine the success and outcomes of fundraising campaigns and in turn the success of our programs.
What you will do:
- Understand Teacher on Wheels’ mission, vision and strategic plans and visualize them in beautiful 3D models and animations.
- Create 3D models and animations of mobile classrooms consisting of converted 20ft shipping containers on trailers with various modifications and features.
- Design exterior and interior models of mobile classrooms and set them appropriately using original and/or properly licensed work.
- Create short 1 min animated explainer videos for YouTube, social media and ad campaigns, showcasing our mission and programs.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your creative work and talent.
- You have a strong, focused sense of visual style and taste, and you can clearly articulate your design decisions.
- You already have access to any software or equipment needed to do the work and are proficient in it.
- Experience creating 2D animated explainer videos is a plus.
Ability to work independently and multi-task.
Ability to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism.
|Location||Work from home|